Introductions...



Welcome to my jewelry blog. I am a jewelry artisan, among many things. I custom design and hand make jewelry. I also teach class.  I am really getting into this blogging thing. This is my second blogspot that I have created in the past two days. Through this blog, you will learn how gemstones, crystals, metals and other materials can assist us in our everyday life. I created this blogspot for two reasons. One to show off my jewelry and to get myself out there as an artist and two, to get back in the swing of things in making jewelry and to educate you on sacred jewelry. Ok, that was four reasons.  My goal here, is to journal my journey of jewelry making while creating one of a kind pieces for the world to see. I will attempt to create one piece a week for an entire year. By doing so, I would have expanded my collection and broaden the range of jewelry fans I have. While I may journal every so often, my jewelry will only come out once a week. I do have a life. ;-)

Your comments and feedback are welcomed.

Comments

Popular Posts